REED SD-6020 SD Series Force Gauge Datalogger, 44lbs (20kg)
Datalogger with date/time stamp stores measurements on SD memory card without the need for software.
REED SD-6020 Offers
This gauge has the ability to measure push and pull forces up to 44lbs (20kg) and features a reversible display ensuring measurements are easily read, regardless of testing direction. The SD-6100 features a real time datalogger with memory card slot. Using a SD card (max 16Gb), a user can select a desired sampling rate and quickly generate an Excel file on a SD card without the use of software. Optional accessories include an AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring and PC software to track real-time measurements.
- Measures tension and compression
- Records in Peak hold or Normal mode
- Fast/Slow response selection
- Full capacity tare (zero) capability
- Force is measured in kg, lb or Newtons
- Large, easy-to-read backlit display
- Reversible display ensures legible readings regardless of direction
- Real-time datalogger with integral SD memory card
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Optional PC software features live tracking via USB connection
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
REED SD-6020 Specifications
|Measuring Range||20.00 kg
|Accuracy||±(5% rdg + 2 dgt.)|
|Resolution||0.01kg / 0.01lb / 0.02N|
|Response Time||Less than 1 sec.|
|Full Scale Deflection||0.4mm max.|
|Peak Hold Measurements||Yes|
|Overrange Indicator||Yes (Audible alarm at 20kg)|
|Real-Time Clock and Date Stamp||Yes|
|Selectable Sampling Rate||Yes (1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600, 1800, 3600s)|
|External Memory||Yes, expandable up to 16Gb with SD card (optional)|
|Auto Shut-off||Yes (after 10 mins/off)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||6 AA Batteries or AC Adapter (optional)|
|Battery Life||Sampling Time Dependent|
|PC Connectivity||USB Cable (optional)|
|Software OS Compatibility||Windows XP / Vista / 7|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10 to 85%|
|Dimensions||215 x 90 x 45mm (8.5 x 3.5 x 1.8")|
|Weight||1.43 lb (650g)|
What's included with the REED SD-6020
- 20kg Force Gauge Datalogger
- Flat Head, Cone Head, Chisel Head and Hook Adapters
- Extension Rod
- Hard Carrying Case
Ideal Applications for the REED SD-6020
- Lab Testing
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED SD-6020 SD Series Force Gauge Datalogger, 44lbs (20kg).
Model: SW-U801-WINData acquisition software for Windows® XP and 7. For use with REED SD Series Dataloggers, GU-3001 and TQ-8800.
Model: FS-1001This test stand is a useful tool for material tension and compression analysis.
Model: R8888Professional grade, injection molded hard plastic case with customizable foam inserts.