REED R2020 Dual Laser Video Infrared Thermometer, 50:1, 3992°F (2200°C)
REED R2020 Offers
This Video Infrared Thermometer combines the accuracy and convenience of a traditional infrared thermometer with the visual advantage of a digital camera. The R2020 is capable of measuring high temperatures up to 3992°F (2200°C) and includes a number of features including ambient temperature, humidity, dew point and wet bulb temperature measurements.
This instrument can also be mounted to a tripod and setup to continuously monitor an application while graphing live results on-screen.
- Dual lasers assist with target area identification
- 50:1 distance to spot size ratio
- Take photos and record video with built-in camera
- Datalogging capabilities include on-screen graphing with time and date stamp
- Digitally adjustable emissivity
- Type K thermocouple input for contact measurement
- Ambient air temperature, humidity, dew point and wet bulb temperature measurement
- Max, min, avg and differential readings
- High and low alarms
- Trigger lock feature for continuous monitoring
- Export data to PC with included USB cable (no software required)
REED R2020 Specifications
|Range||-58 to 3992°F (50 to 2200°C)|
|Accuracy||-58 to 68°F (-50 to -20°C): ± 6.3°F(3.5°C)
68 to 932°F (20 to 500°C ): ±1% rdg. +1.8°F (1.0°C)
932 to 1832°F (500 to 1000°C): ±1.5% rdg.
1832 to 3992°F (1000 to 2200°C): ±2.0% rdg.
|Contact Type K T/C Temperature|
|Range||-58 to 2498°F (-50 to 1370°C)|
|Accuracy||-58 to 32°F (-50 to 0°C): ±4. 5°F (2.5°C)
32 to 2498°F (0 to 1370°C): ±0.5% rdg. + 2.7°F (1.5°C)
|Range||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Accuracy||50 to 104°F (10 to 40°C): ±0.9°F (0.5°C)
>104°F (40°C): ±1.8°F (1.0°C)
|Dewpoint and Wet Bulb Temperature|
|Range||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Accuracy||<40°C: ±0.9°F (0.5°C)
>40°C: ± 1.8°F (1.0°C)
|Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||0 to 20%: ±5%
20 to 40%: ±3.5%
40 to 60%: ±3%
60 to 80%: ±3.5%
80 to 100%: ±5%
|Optical Resolution (D:S)||50:1|
|Spectral Response||8 to 14µm|
|Emissivity||0.1 to 1.0 (Adjustable)|
|Display Size/Type||2.2" TFT Color LCD|
|High/Low Alarms||Yes (Audible (beep) and visual (on-screen))|
|Average and Differential||Yes|
|Autoshut off||Yes (adjustable 3,15,60mins)|
|Internal Memory||Yes (72mb), Expandable with micro SD card|
|Laser Class||Class II|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||Li-Ion rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Approx. 4 hours continuous use|
|Battery Charge Time||Approx. 2 hours|
|Product Certifications||CE, RoHS|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90%|
|Dimensions||8.1 x 2.4 x 6.1" (205 x 62 x 155mm)|
|Weight||14.5 oz (410g)|
What's included with the REED R2020
- Video Infrared Thermometer
- Type K Thermocouple Probe
- AC Adapter
- USB Adapter
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
Ideal Applications for the REED R2020
- Verify mechanical (bearings, motors) or electrical (circuit breaker boxes) equipment
- Calibration and control of heater and oven temperatures
- Monitoring materials in processes involving heating and/or cooling
- Quality control monitoring
- Research and development applications
- Automotive diagnostics
- Conduct HVAC energy audits to determine leaks, infiltration
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED R2020 Dual Laser Video Infrared Thermometer, 50:1, 3992°F (2200°C).
Model: LS-103Specially designed to measure air or gases in heating and cooling units, ovens and engine exhausts. The is color coded according to ANSI thermocouple identification standards.
Model: LS-109This surface thermocouple probe is designed for flat or convex surface temperature measurements. Exposed ribbon allows for direct contact with surface. The LS-109 is color coded according to ANSI thermocouple identification standards.
Model: LS-107This immersion probe is recommended for immersion applications and is excellent for checking the temperature of water, oils and non-corrosive fluids and gels. The LS-107 is color coded according to ANSI thermocouple identification standards.
Model: R8888Professional grade, injection molded hard plastic case with customizable foam inserts.
Model: R1500This lightweight tripod is expandable up to 56" and features an add-on adapter capable of mounting instruments without a tripod mount. The R1500 is a convenient accessory for any data logging instrument setup for long-term continuous monitoring.