REED ST-5500 Insulation Tester
This insulation tester has a double molded plastic housing and features a large easy-to-read dual display with backlight. It will test voltages of 250, 500 or 1000V.
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
The REED ST-5500 Insulation Tester has been discontinued, it has been replaced by the REED R5600 Insulation Tester (Megohmmeter)
REED ST-5500 Offers
The REED ST-5500 has many features such as 250V, 500V or 1000V test voltage combinations, a large, easy-to-read dual display with backlight and and a durable double molded plastic housing making it stand up to the test of time. With its CAT III 1000V rating, this is the only insulation tester you need in your tool bag.
- Test voltage combinations: 250V, 500V or 1000V
- 1mA test current for MΩ range at rated voltage
- 200mA test current for continuity range
- Continuity test with beeper
- Large, easy-to-read dual display with backlight
- Data hold switch
- Test button may be locked on for hands-free operation
- Double molded plastic housing
- Meets IEC61010-1 Cat. III 1000V
REED ST-5500 Specifications
|Test Voltages||250V, 500V, 1000V|
|Insulation Resistance Range||200MΩ, 2000MΩ|
|Insulation Resistance Accuracy||±3.5% rdg. ±5 dgt.|
|Resistance Range||200Ω, 2000Ω|
|Resistance Accuracy||±1% rdg. ±2 dgt.|
|Voltage Range||750VAC / 1000VDC|
|Voltage Accuracy|| AC: ±1.2% rdg. ±10 dgt.
DC: ±0.8% rdg. ±3 dgt.
|Continuity Range||Beeps ≤40Ω|
|Power Supply||6 x 1.5V AA batteries|
|Dimensions||200 x 92 x 50mm|
What's included with the REED ST-5500
- ST-5500 Insulation Tester
- Test Leads
- Plastic Carrying Case
Ideal Applications for the REED ST-5500