REED ST-123 Wood Moisture Detector
This moisture detector detects the moisture content of sawn timber, cardboard paper, hardened materials like plaster, concrete and mortar. It has a great impact-proof plastic housing.
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
The REED ST-123 Wood Moisture Detector has been discontinued, it has been replaced by the REED R6013 Pocket Size Moisture Meter
REED ST-123 Offers
- Measures the moisture content of sawn timber (also cardboard and paper) and hardened materials like plaster, concrete and mortar
- Average adjustment for European wood based on a wood temperature of 20°C
- Electrical resistance measuring principle
- Impact-proof plastic housing
- Auto power-off
- 8mm long integrated electrode pins are replaceable
REED ST-123 Specifications
|Wood||6 to 44% Moisture Content|
|Hardened Material||0.2 to 2.0% Moisture Content|
|Power Supply||3 x CR2032 batteries|
|Dimensions||130 x 40 x 25mm|