REED R8050-KIT Sound Level Meter and Calibrator Kit
This kit comes equipped with a rugged carrying case and the tools you need to conveniently calibrate your sound level meter in the field. The R8050-KIT includes the R8050 Sound Level Meter, the R8090 Sound Level Calibrator (SC-05), the R8888 Hard Carrying Case with Laser Etched Custom Foam Interior (specifically designed for the included instruments), as well as a wind shield ball and batteries.
REED R8050-KIT Offers
R8050 Sound Level Meter Features
The REED R8050 Sound Level Meter meets ANSI, and IEC Type 2 standards and features dual range measurement, fast & slow time weighting, data/max hold functions and a tripod mount for long-term monitoring.
- High accuracy of ±1.4 dB meets Type 2 standards
- Dual range measurement (High and Low)
- A & C frequency weighting
- Fast & Slow time weighting
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Data hold and Max hold functions
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
R8090 Sound Level Calibrator (SC-05) Features
This sound calibrator generates a stable acoustic signal at a controlled frequency and amplitude to verify the accuracy of your sound level meter.
- Generates a stable acoustic signal at a controlled frequency and amplitude to verify the accuracy of your sound level meter
- Complies with IEC 942 Class 2
- Output sound pressure levels of 94dB and 114dB
- Accuracy of ±0.5dB
- Output frequency of 1000Hz ±4%
- Accommodates sound meters with 1/2" diameter microphones
- Simply place calibrator on microphone, turn on and adjust your sound level meter
- Operates on a single 9V battery (included)
- Dimensions: 120 x 51 x 43mm
- Weight: Approx. 130g
R8888 Deluxe Carrying Case Features
Black injection molded plastic case with customizable foam inserts. Simply cut the foam to your specific needs. Outside Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 5.8" (330 x 310 x 148mm).
REED R8050 Specifications
|Measuring Ranges||30-130 dB
Low: 30-100 dB
High: 60-130 dB
|Dynamic Range||70 dB (in each range)|
|Frequency Range||31.5 Hz to 8 kHz|
|Frequency Weighting||A, C|
|Time Weighting||Fast/Slow (125ms and 1s)|
|Microphone||0.5" (12.7mm) electret condenser|
|Alarm Indicators||Over (visual on-screen)|
|Auto Shut-off||Yes (after 15 mins)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Battery Life||Approx 50 hours|
|Product Certifications||CE, IEC 61672-1 Class 2, ANSI S1.4-1983|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 2.2 x 1.3" (210 x 55 x 32mm)|
What's included with the REED R8050-KIT
- R8050 Sound Level Meter
- R8090 Sound Level Calibrator (SC-05)
- R8888 Hard Carrying Case with Laser Etched Custom Foam Interior
- Wind Shield Ball
This REED R8050-KIT Sound Level Meter and Calibrator Kit Includes
REED R8050 Sound Level Meter, 35 to 135dB
This sound level meter meets ANSI, and IEC Type 2 standards and features a dual range measurement (Hi/Lo) and a large, easy-to-read LCD display.
REED R8888 Deluxe Hard Carrying Case
Professional grade, injection molded hard plastic case with customizable foam inserts.
Ideal Applications for the REED R8050
- Preventative Maintenance
- Industrial Machinery/Equipment
- Construction Sites
- Ensuring Safe Working Conditions
- Public Venues / Concerts
- Code Enforcement
- Appliance Noise Testing
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED R8050-KIT Sound Level Meter and Calibrator Kit.
Model: R1500This lightweight tripod is expandable up to 56" and features an add-on adapter capable of mounting instruments without a tripod mount. The R1500 is a convenient accessory for any data logging instrument setup for long-term continuous monitoring.