REED R6200 WBGT Heat Stress Meter
Wet bulb globe temperature (WBGT) considers the effects of temperature, humidity and direct or radiant sunlight.
REED R6200 Offers
This heat stress meter measures temperature, humidity, and direct or radiant sunlight with Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT). With this information the R6200 determines the "What it feels like" temperature. The R6200 is OSHA recommended and also features a user-adjustable WBGT audible alarm and the ability to measure heat index, dew point and barometric pressure.
- Measures ambient temperature, humidity, wet bulb temperature, black globe temperature, WBGT (wet bulb global temperature), heat stress index, dew point and pressure
- Heat Stress Index measures how hot it feels when humidity is combined with temperature, air movement and radiant heat
- Black Globe Temperature (GT) monitors the effects of direct solar radiation on an exposed surface
- In/Out function displays the WBGT value with or without direct sun exposure
- Multi-line backlit LCD display simultaneously displays 4 measurements
- Maximum, Minimum, Average and Data Hold functions
- Internal memory stores up to 99 measurements
- User selectable unit of measure (°F or °C)
- User adjustable WBGT threshold alarm (audible)
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
REED R6200 Specifications
|Measuring Ranges||Air Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Black Globe: 32 to 176°F (0 to 80°C)
WBGT (Indoor): 59 to 138.2°F (15 to 59°C)
WBGT (Outdoor): 59 to 132.8°F (15 to 56°C)Ω
|Accuracy||Air Temperature: ±1.1°F (±0.6°C)
Black Globe: ±0.6°C (20~50°C), other ±1°C
WBGT (Indoor): ±2.7°F (±1.5°C)
WBGT (Outdoor): ±3.6°F (±2°C)
|Measuring Ranges||0 to 99.9% RH|
|Accuracy (@ 25°C)||10% to 70% RH: ±3%
Rest of Range: ±5%
|Measuring Range||300 to 1100 hPa (inHg, mmHg switchable)|
|Resolution||1 hPa, 0.1 inHg, 0.1 mmHg|
|Dew Point/Wet Bulb Calculation||Yes|
|Response Time||1 sec|
|Internal Memory||Yes, up to 99 measurements|
|Auto Shut-Off||Yes (after 15 mins/off)|
|WBGT Alarm||Yes (audible)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||4 x AAA Batteries, Optional AC Adapter|
|Product Certifications||CE, RoHS|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||<80% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)|
|Storage Humidity||<90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||Instrument: 6.4 x 2.3 x 1.3" (162 x 58 x 32 mm)
Black Brass Ball Diameter: 2.0" (50 mm)
What's included with the REED R6200
- R6200 WBGT Heat Stress Meter
Ideal Applications for the REED R6200
- Sports (leisure, organized, and professional)
- Monitor seasonal conditions to ensure safe environment at school or daycare
- Ensuring safe work environments
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED R6200 WBGT Heat Stress Meter.
Model: R1500This lightweight tripod is expandable up to 56" and features an add-on adapter capable of mounting instruments without a tripod mount. The R1500 is a convenient accessory for any data logging instrument setup for long-term continuous monitoring.
Model: R9933For use with REED R6001, R6200, SD-3007, R9900 and 8706.
Model: R9975For use with REED R6001, R6200, SD-3007, R9900 and 8706.
Model: R9980Kit includes the R9933 (Humidity Calibration Standard, 33%) and R9975 (Humidity Calibration Standard, 75%). For use with REED R6001, R6200, SD-3007, R9900 and 8706.