REED R5500-KIT Electrical Troubleshooting Kit
REED R5500-KIT Offers
This circuit breaker finder quickly and easily identifies the correct circuit breaker protecting a specific electrical circuit. The R5500 also features a receptacle tester to identify faulty wiring and a GFCI check button.
- Simply plug the transmitter into a receptacle and scan breaker box to identify the circuit
- Detects 5 3-wire receptacle wiring faults
- Built-in GFCI receptacle check function
- Adjustable sensitivity wheel quickly identifies breaker
- Audible (buzzer) and visual (LED) indicators assist in identification
This REED R5500-KIT Electrical Troubleshooting Kit Includes
REED R5500 Circuit Breaker Finder
3-in-1 tester locates breakers, tests receptacles and GFCI circuits.
REED R5300 Continuity Tester
Lightweight and compact size allows for easy one person operation.
REED R5100 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector with Flashlight
Durable double molded plastic housing.
REED R9950 Soft Carrying Case
Accommodates up to 3 medium to large sized instruments and accessories.