REED R5500 Circuit Breaker Finder
3-in-1 tester locates breakers, tests receptacles and GFCI circuits.
REED R5500 Offers
This circuit breaker finder quickly and easily identifies the correct circuit breaker protecting a specific electrical circuit. The R5500 also features a receptacle tester to identify faulty wiring and a GFCI check button.
- Simply plug the transmitter into a receptacle and scan breaker box to identify the circuit
- Detects 5 3-wire receptacle wiring faults
- Built-in GFCI receptacle check function
- Adjustable sensitivity wheel quickly identifies breaker
- Audible (buzzer) and visual (LED) indicators assist in identification
REED R5500 Specifications
|Voltage Range||90 to 120V AC|
|Bandwidth||47 to 63Hz|
|Power Supply||1 x 9V|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Storage Temperature||4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||4.1 x 2.2 x 1.2" (103 x 56 x 30mm)|
What's included with the REED R5500
REED R5500 Applications
The REED R5500 Circuit Breaker Finder can be used in home and industrial applications where wire or cable carrying alternating current must be located, repaired or replaced. The transmitter can be used as a standalone instrument to verify the proper wiring of receptacles and/or GFCI receptacles are functioning correctly.