REED R5400 Line Splitter
Provides safe measurements of current without the need to separate conductors.
REED R5400 Offers
This AC line splitter enables a clamp meter user to measure AC current on a 2-wire or 3-wire power cord to 15A.
- Enables user to measure AC current on a 2-wire or 3-wire power cord to 15A
- Fits clamp jaw size 0.75" (19mm) and above
- Plugging the power connector into the line splitter separates the hot/live conductor from the neutral (and ground)
- Two measurement sensitivity positions (1X and 10X)
- Voltage check function
- Cat. II 600V safety rating
REED R5400 Specifications
|Frequency Range||50 to 60Hz|
|Wire Compatibility||2-wire or 3-wire|
|Overvoltage Category||CAT. II 600V|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||5.3 x 2 x 1" (133 x 51 x 25mm)|
What's included with the REED R5400
Ideal Applications for the REED R5400
Testing current on 110V receptacle.