REED R2504 Immersion Thermocouple Probe, Type K, -58 to 1112°F (-50 to 600°C)
This immersion probe is recommended for immersion applications and is excellent for checking the temperature of water, oils and non-corrosive fluids and gels.
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
The REED R2504 Immersion Thermocouple Probe, Type K, -58 to 1112°F (-50 to 600°C) has been discontinued, it has been replaced by the REED R2950 Type K Immersion Probe
REED R2504 Offers
- Measurement range: -58 to 1112°F (-50 to 600°C)
- For immersion and general purpose applications
- Fast response time
- Compatible with Type-K temperature measuring instruments
- 6.1" (156mm) probe length
- 5" (127mm) probe handle length
- 39" (100cm) wire length
What's included with the REED R2504
Ideal Applications for the REED R2504
Temperature measurement of air and non corrosive fluids and gels.
General purpose temperature applications in laboratories, food service and industrial applications.