REED R2500 Air/Gas Thermocouple Probe, Type K, -58 to 1652°F (-50 to 900°C)
Specially designed to measure air or gases in heating and cooling units, ovens and engine exhausts.
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
The REED R2500 Air/Gas Thermocouple Probe, Type K, -58 to 1652°F (-50 to 900°C) has been discontinued, it has been replaced by the REED R2940 Air/Gas Thermocouple Probe, Type K, -58 to 1652°F (-50 to 900°C)
REED R2500 Offers
- Measurement range: -58 to 1652°F (-50 to 800°C)
- Perforated stainless steel shield permits fast response and element protection
- Fast response time
- Compatible with Type-K temperature measuring instruments
- 6.1" (156mm) probe length
- 5.2" (131mm) probe handle length
- 39" (100cm) wire length
What's included with the REED R2500
Ideal Applications for the REED R2500