REED-ELECTRICAL-KIT Electrical Combo Kit
This electrical test combination kit consists of a selection of test tools bundled together to save you money and to saftisfy all of your electrical need.
REED Professional Electrician's Kit
This kit consists of a multitude of necessary tools for electrical professionals.
REED R2100 Thermal Imager
Featuring a resolution of 160 x 120 (19,200), color TFT LCD capacitive touch screen, high thermal sensitivity, built-in laser and visible light digital camera and 7.5mm lens, and 20x continuous zoom. A thermal sensitivity of <0.08°C means finding problems faster and easier, a key feature for inspection tools. The R2100 is optimized to measure temperatures from -4°F to 752°F (-20°C to 400°C)
- The Focal Plane Array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer detector gives an IR resolution of 160 X 120 pixels for creating high resolution IR images
- A thermal sensitivity of <0.08°C means finding problems faster and easier, a key feature for inspection tools
- Optimized to measure temperatures from -4°F to 752°F (-20°C to 400°C)
- 3.5" colour TFT LCD capacitive touch screen with sun visor
- High thermal sensitivity (NETD) of <80mK
- Built-in laser and white LED flashlight
- Built-in visible light digital camera lens
- 20X continuous zoom
- Infrared and visual images, picture-in-picture as well as Visual Image with Infrared Overlay
- Three spot, three area with min/max and average, two-line and isothermal measurement analysis
- Automatic hot/cold spot indicator
- Choice of six colour palettes including custom
- Automatic image capture
- Save images with voice annotations
- Video recording with voice annotations
- Micro SD memory card extension possible
REED LM-8000 Environmental Meter
4-in-1 multi-function environmental meter, brings together the features of an anemometer, thermo-hygrometer, light meter, and type-k digital thermometer.
- High precision thin-film capacitance humidity sensor
- Photo diode and colour correction filter light sensor
- Velocity Units: m/s, kph, mph, knots, and fpm
- °F or °C
- Data Hold, Record (Max/Min)
- Includes battery
REED R5010 True RMS Digital Multimeter
True-RMS AC/DC Multimeter with temperature measurement functions.
- UL approved
- IP67 dust and waterproof
- True RMS measurements
- Frequency, capacitance and temperature measurements
- Max/Min recording
- Peak hold
- Analog bargraph
- 4000-count display
- Display backlight
- Diode check
- Continuity test
- Relative zero
- Data hold
- Auto power off
- Cat. IV 600V, Cat. III 1000V safety ratings
- Includes AD-1 temperature input adapter, TP-01 Type K thermocouple wire probe, P-15 waterproof plugs, CA-05A carrying case, TL-88 1 test leads and 6AM6X 9V battery
REED CP-09 AC Current Adapter
AC Current clamp with a range from 0-200A AC and an output of 1 mVDC per 1A.
REED AC-006 AC Line Splitter
Designed for use with common clamp meters and capable of improving meter sensitivity by a factor of 10. Users will be able to measure AC current on a 2 or 3-wire power cord up to 15A.
REED R2100 Specifications
|IR Resolution||160 x 120 pixels|
|Field of View||29.8 x 22.6°|
|Detector Type||Uncooled micro-bolometer|
|Thermal Sensitivity (NETD)||<0.08°C (80mK)|
|Image Capture Frequency||50Hz|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 400°C (-4 to 752°F)|
|Accuracy||±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading|
|Storage Medium||4GB micro SD card|
|Interface||USB-mini, audio, composite video (PAL and NTSC), Micro SD slot|
|Power Supply||7.4V lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life||4 hours|
|Dimensions/Weight||243 x 103 x 160mm/920g|
This REED-ELECTRICAL-KIT Electrical Combo Kit Includes
REED R2100 Thermal Imaging Camera
4 image modes (infrared/visual camera/infrared overlay/picture in picture), choice of 6 color palettes.
REED LM-8000 6-in-1 Multi-Function Environmental Meter
Fast responding, pocket size design allows for one-handed operation.
REED R5010 True RMS Waterproof Digital Multimeter
True RMS multimeter with built-in non-contact voltage detector and 40,000 count backlit LCD display.
REED CP-09 AC Current Adapter
Converts multimeter into AC clamp meter.
REED AC-006 Line Splitter
The AC Line Splitter enables a clamp meter user to measure AC current on a 2-wire or 3-wire power cord to 15A.