REED LS-103 Air/Gas Thermocouple Probe, Type K, 32 to 1112°F (0 to 600°C)
Specially designed to measure air or gases in heating and cooling units, ovens and engine exhausts. The is color coded according to ANSI thermocouple identification standards.
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
The REED LS-103 Air/Gas Thermocouple Probe, Type K, 32 to 1112°F (0 to 600°C) has been discontinued, it has been replaced by the REED R2940 Air/Gas Thermocouple Probe, Type K, -58 to 1652°F (-50 to 900°C)
REED LS-103 Offers
- Measurement range: 32 to 1112°F (0 to 600°C)
- Perforated shield permits fast response and element protection
- Fast response time
- Compatible with Type-K temperature measuring instruments
- 6.8" (173mm) probe length
- 5.2" (131mm) probe handle length
- 60" (152cm) wire length
What's included with the REED LS-103
Ideal Applications for the REED LS-103