REED LS-107 Immersion Thermocouple Probe, Type K, -58 to 1292°F (-50 to 700°C)
This immersion probe is recommended for immersion applications and is excellent for checking the temperature of water, oils and non-corrosive fluids and gels. The LS-107 is color coded according to ANSI thermocouple identification standards.
REED LS-107 Offers
- Measurement range: -58 to 1292°F (-50 to 700°C)
- For immersion and general purpose applications
- Fast response time
- Compatible with Type-K temperature measuring instruments
- 6.1" (156mm) probe length
- 5" (127mm) probe handle length
- 60" (152cm) wire length
What's included with the REED LS-107
Ideal Applications for the REED LS-107
Temperature measurement of air and non corrosive fluids and gels.
General purpose temperature applications in laboratories, food service and industrial applications.