REED 8829 Temperature/Humidity Data Logger, -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
This temperature and humidity datalogger can hold data for days, weeks or months, has multiple start modes: scheduled, immediate or magnetic. It is durable, waterproof and has ABS plastic.
REED 8829 Offers
Must order the REED 8818 Cable and Software when purchasing the 8829.
- °F or °C selectable
- LCD display
- Logs data for days, weeks or months
- Programmable sampling rate from 1 second to 2 hours
- Three start modes: scheduled, immediate or magnetic
- Records up to 16,000 readings
- Real-time clock stores data and time
- Data is retained in non-volatile memory
- User-defined min/max alarm settings
- Program by RS232 serial port and Windows® compatible software (requires 8818)
- 60" cable with DB9 connector
- Thermistor style sensor
- Durable, waterproof, ABS plastic
REED 8829 Specifications
|Humidity Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||±3% RH @ 25°C; ±5% RH o/w|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 185°F/-40 to 85°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.6°C: -20 to 50°C
±1.2°C: -40 to 21°C & 51 to 85°C
|Power Supply||3.6V lithium battery|
|Battery Life||> 1 year|
|Dimensions||108 x 23 x 18mm|
What's included with the REED 8829
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED 8829 Temperature/Humidity Data Logger, -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F).
Model: 9801This battery-operated programming unit and printer eliminates the need for a PC when using the REED 8829 Temperature/Humidity Datalogger.