REED FS-200 Food Service Infrared Thermometer, 8:1, 392°F (200°C)
Compact infrared thermometer with high/low alarms designed specifically for the food service industry.
REED FS-200 Offers
This infrared thermometer features an 8:1 distance to spot ratio and is capable of measuring temperatures up to 392°F (200°C). Specifically designed and calibrated to meet food service industry requirements, the FS-200 is a compact instrument that includes adjustable high and low audible and visual alarms that quickly identify when set temperatures are exceeded.
- Specifically designed and calibrated to meet food service industry requirements
- 8:1 distance to spot size ratio
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- User settable alarm, with audible/visual signals
- Green LED for normal temperature indication and red LED for high temperature indication
- Backlit LCD display
- User selectable °F or °C
- Fixed emissivity covers 90% of all applications
- Data hold, auto shut off and trigger lock
REED FS-200 Specifications
|Temperature Range||-58 to 392°F (-50 to 200°C)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading or 4°F (2°C)|
|Optical Resolution (D:S)||8:1|
|Spectral Response||6 to 14µm|
|Response Time||<1 sec|
|Display Size/Type||1.5" LCD|
|High/Low Alarms||Yes, (Audible (beep) and visual (red LED))|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes (after 8 secs)|
|Laser Class||Class II|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90%|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 1.7 x 2.4" (82 x 42 x 60mm)|
What's included with the REED FS-200
- Food Service Infrared Thermometer
- Carrying Case
Ideal Applications for the REED FS-200
- Verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended HACCP programs
- Monitor hot and cold food holding operation
- Conduct daily food line inspections to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements
- Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED FS-200 Food Service Infrared Thermometer, 8:1, 392°F (200°C).
Model: CA-52AFeatures a main instrument compartment and a side pouch for accessories.
Model: R9990Soft Carrying Case for REED R2001, R2002 and FS-200 infrared thermometers.