REED R2002 Compact Infrared Thermometer, 8:1, 932°F (500°C)
Pocket-sized infrared thermometer with backlit display and fixed emissivity will cover 90% of non-contact temperature applications.
REED R2002 Offers
This pocket-sized compact infrared thermometer features on screen min/max temperature readings and a backlit display allowing you to take measurements in low-light environments. The R2002 also features an 8:1 distance to spot ratio and is capable of measuring temperature applications up to 932°F (500°C).
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- Compact size
- 8:1 distance to spot size ratio
- User selectable °F or °C
- Fixed emissivity covers 90% of applications
- Automatic data hold with on-screen min/max readings
- Backlit display
- Low battery indication and auto shut off
REED R2002 Specifications
|Temperature Range||-58 to 932°F (-50 to 500°C)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading or 4°F (2°C)|
|Optical Resolution (D:S)||8:1|
|Spectral Response||6 to 14µm|
|Response Time||<1 sec|
|Display Size/Type||1" LCD|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes (after 8 secs)|
|Laser Class||Class II|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90%|
|Dimensions||5.2 x 3.2 x 1.4" (131 x 82 x 35mm)|
What's included with the REED R2002
- Compact Infrared Thermometer
- Carrying Case
Ideal Applications for the REED R2002
- Verify mechanical (bearings, motors) or electrical (circuit breaker boxes) equipment
- Calibration and control of heater and oven temperatures
- Monitoring materials in processes involving heating and/or cooling
- Quality control monitoring
- Research and development applications
- Automotive diagnostics
- Conduct HVAC energy audits to determine leaks, infiltration
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED R2002 Compact Infrared Thermometer, 8:1, 932°F (500°C).
Model: CA-52AFeatures a main instrument compartment and a side pouch for accessories.
Model: R9990Soft Carrying Case for REED R2001, R2002 and FS-200 infrared thermometers.