REED R2001 Infrared Thermometer, 8:1, 536°F (280°C)
Fast responding and fixed emissivity will cover 90% of non-contact temperature applications.
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
The REED R2001 Infrared Thermometer, 8:1, 536°F (280°C) has been discontinued, it has been replaced by the REED R2300 Infrared Thermometer, 12:1, 752°F (400°C)
REED R2001 Offers
This infrared thermometer features an 8:1 distance to spot ratio and is capable of measuring temperatures up to 536°F (280°C). The R2001 is an affordable non-contact measurement solution able to quickly and efficiently measure the temperatures of hot, hazardous or hard-to reach objects from a safe distance.
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- 8:1 distance to spot size ratio
- User selectable °F or °C
- Fixed emissivity covers 90% of applications
- Automatic data hold
- Backlit display
- Low battery indication and auto shut off
REED R2001 Specifications
|Temperature Range||-58 to 536°F (-50 to 280°C)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading or 4°F (2°C)|
|Optical Resolution (D:S)||8:1|
|Spectral Response||8 to 14µm|
|Response Time||<1 sec|
|Display Size/Type||1.3" LCD|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes (after 15 secs)|
|Laser Class||Class II|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90%|
|Dimensions||5.7 x 2.1 x 1" (145 x 56 x 28mm)|
What's included with the REED R2001
- Infrared Thermometer
Ideal Applications for the REED R2001
- Verify mechanical (bearings, motors) or electrical (circuit breaker boxes) equipment
- Calibration and control of heater and oven temperatures
- Monitoring materials in processes involving heating and/or cooling
- Quality control monitoring
- Research and development applications
- Automotive diagnostics
- Conduct HVAC/R energy audits to determine leaks, infiltration
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED R2001 Infrared Thermometer, 8:1, 536°F (280°C).
Model: CA-52AFeatures a main instrument compartment and a side pouch for accessories.
Model: R9990Soft Carrying Case for REED R2300 and FS-200 infrared thermometers.